Thursday 22 November 2012

Dear Santa..

So it is 33 days and counting until the big day (mega excited) which means only one thing it is time to write my Christmas List.  I feel by expressing everything I am in LOVE with at the moment on a list I can at least forget about them for a bit and focus on buying my friends & family's presents which need to become my priority.  It is hard though as everything in the stores and online is so beautiful right now.

1.  The Leather Dress

Zara £29.99

Everyone needs and an LBD in their lives but this one has an edge to it with the leather panel top. Great for all those nights out as it can be acsessorised in a variety of ways, looking like a whole new outfit every time. A brilliant investment buy.

2. The Kurt Geigs

Kurt Geiger (On sale) £39
Since I'm basically the green giant,the one to be towering over everyone on a night out; it is hard to find the right height of heel. Kitten heels are a no go and shoes like Jeffrey's would well and truly make me a human skyline. These little babes are just perfect and will go with a lot of the colours I wear.

3. The Bargain Top
Matalan £12
Browsing aimlessly on the web I came across Matalan's clothing range.  It is not some place I would usually shop but I found this hidden treasure which I can see is going to be a keeper.

4. The Tinted Moisturiser 
Benefit £23.50


I actually swear by benefit "you rebel" moisturiser. The tube lasts for about 6 months at a time so is definitely worth the money. I refuse to wear anything else. The one I have just now is running low so this item is a must from Santa. 
 
5. The Scent 
Debenhams £55
 My sister gave me Chloe perfume for being her bridesmaid back in 2007 and I haven't worn another perfume since.  The smell floral, young and with a little hint of heaven. At a ridiculous price I usually wait and buy it at duty free or wait until the festive/birthday season and stock up.

6. The iPhone
 

Yes I have been living in the stone age and have still been using my Bold BB. I feel it's about time I move with the times and join the iPhone revelation.  My 5 year old niece can even work them better than me. I'm looking forward to getting all the apps and most of all instagram as everyone and their granny seems to have it!


Until next time
X

No comments:

Post a Comment