Friday 26 October 2012

The New Girl in Town


Move over the Olsens, Cara Delevingne is my new style crush. Even though I have no idea how to say her second name this girl makes me go green with envy. The London born model first came into the limelight when she became the face of Burberry in 2011.  Most recently she has modeled for Zara which makes me love her even more since it is basically my second home.   Her photo shoots always appear on my wall somewhere as she looks effortlessly cool with an edgy,street vibe.

Cara is known for her bold, full eyebrows which is something everyone seems to be going mad for at the moment I seem to be forever restocking the eyebrow pencils when I am working away in Superdrug. Fortunately mine are already pretty bushy, I think it's down to the Italian blood in me as my dad and sister are both the same.  


Speaking of family Miss Delevingne's older sister Poppy is a beauty too.  She has bagged herself campaigns with Anya Hindmarch, Mango and has recently become an ambassador for Chanel while their godmother is Joan Collins.  This family can do no wrong. Please adopt me!






I experimented with Cara's more casual style, she manages to rock a vest and leather combo so I went for that aspect in today's look.  Luckily I did not need to buy anything new and just rummaged my wardrobe (and my flat mates) to find these oldies. Give it a go, it is amazing what you can find and the different combinations you can create.  Sometimes a vest, jeans & heels can just be as sexy as a show stopping dress for turning this into a night out look.

Jeans and Vest- Zara £29.99, £12.99. Shirt- New Look £16 Leather Jacket- Next £45 Shoes- Topshop £15 Cameo Necklace-£5 from a vintage stall.


Last photo I promise! Just couldn't resist this one...
  
Is it bad that I am now in the mood of a hot dog?! ahhh!
Until next time X  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment