Wednesday 31 October 2012

Trick or Treat

 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Hope you are all looking forward to a night out with all the ghosts, zombie and witches as much as I am.  If Thriller does not get played tonight though I will be greatly disappointed.  Everyone makes such an effort for Halloween which is why it is probably one of my favourite holidays, after Christmas of course. Only 54 days away (this is perhaps more scary than what I'll be looking like tonight).


I decided to go as a skeleton this year, not very original but it is easy to do. My mum was a gem and bought me the top from Tesco £10 - saved me a few pennies. I decided I would wear it with a black skater skirt and tights as all the detail would be in my face.  To create this look all I needed was white and black face paint and a black kohl eyeliner to define the teeth.  I would love to take all the cred for this but unfortunately my talents do not go that far, it was in fact my flat mate that was the genius behind this masterpiece. 


 
Enjoy your Hallow to the een!! X

No comments:

Post a Comment