Sunday 9 December 2012

Bargain Buys

Just a quick little post about my purchases that cost very little money- always a bonus for a student like me! I know I'm going to regret saying this but I'm actually looking forward to working more hours over the holidays; more money means I can SHOPSHOPSHOP. Also Boxing day sales are always a winner so I'm hoping to get some Christmas money too so I can SPENDSPENDSPEND.


 This top is all about the back! Originally costing £36, I bagged it for £3 in the Topshop sale


 This jumpsuit was meant to be £135!!! I know, what a rip off but on a shopping trip in Livingston my sister spotted this in the French Connection outlet for a purse friendly £10. I couldn't say no.

 
 
Everyone loves a bargain so keep your eyes peeled
Until next time
X

No comments:

Post a Comment