Saturday 8 December 2012

RED

Normally I'm someone who sticks to muted, neutral shades but when I seen this bold red/orange dress from Urban Outfitters I knew it was a must have.  Originally I bought it with the intention of wearing it purely on nights out but I've found this Valentino-esque dress can be worn in a variety of ways.


On it's own with a belt and accessories... 

Dress- £20 Shoes- Miss Selfridge:£35 Belt- Zara:£6  




Add a jumper to make it into a skirt...
Jumper-Primark:£8 Necklace- Topshop:£7.50

Or wear it with my favourite army style jacket...
Jacket- Zara:£39.99

 Plus red is such a festive colour and will be great for the party season when I'll have to embrace the coldness and go without the wooly tights! 

Sadly my clothing addiction has come to a halt right now due to the number of Christmas pressies I still need to buy so I'll deffo be wearing more of my clothes in a number of ways to try make it all look a bit different!

 Anyhoo happy Chrimbo shopping

Until Next time
X

No comments:

Post a Comment